WE DESIRE LIFE ABOVE ALL
Why should I bother about any religion or church?
- What is so Great about RELIGION, CHRISTIANITY, CATHOLICISM?
- I'm too busy to be bothered with Church.
- The Church- the Catholic Mass - is boring and irrelevant.
I want to live my own life!
- The Church is too authoritarian.
- The Church is too focused on rules.
- The Church is too judgmental.
- The Church has an outdated view on Life-Issues, Marriage, Divorce, Gender.
I'm not sure I can trust the Church?
- The Church has made mistakes and done wrong as demonstrated in the sexul abuse crises.
- I've had a bad experience and can't see myself returning to the Church.
What is the Religion and the Church really about?
- The difference between Religion and the Church.
- There is no evidence for God.
- Religion and Science are not compatible.
- Religion has no place in politics.
- Religion fosters violence.
- How can a real God allow so much suffering.
- Catholics don't value the Bible
- I never found a personal relationship with Jesus in the Catholic Church
- I've found a different Religion or Church I like better..